- 1 package (2-ounces) slivered almonds
- 1/4 cup seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1-1/4 pounds Copper River fresh salmon
InstructionsPreheat oven to 425 degrees.
Combine almonds, breadcrumbs, black pepper, red pepper flakes and olive oil in a food processor. Pulse until mixture resembles fine crumbs.
On a greased baking sheet, place salmon skin-side down.
Pressing gently, cover the top of salmon with almond mixture.
Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.