20-Minute Healthy Soup
- 1 large onion, chopped
- olive oil
- 2 large tomatoes, peeled and chopped OR 1 large can cubed tomatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
- 2 boxes frozen winter squash
- 1 box frozen corn
- 1 quart chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tablespoon cilantro or parsley, chopped
InstructionsSaute onion in 2 tablespoons olive oil until tender.
Add tomatoes and stir for about 3 minutes.
When this basic sauce is done, add salt, pepper and
Add broth and vegetables.
Boil for 10 minutes, correct seasonings. Remove from heat and add chopped cilantro or parsley.